E9.2 ORCH: Form Request P41202 Item Availability delete TOTALs rows

alfredorz

alfredorz

Reputable Poster
Hi folks,

I've create a P41202 Item Availabilty form request, in header I filter by business unit, item, lot number and location. And return grid data, for available, on hand, on hard commit, lot status, etc. But the problem is the application add TOTAL and GRAND TOTAL additional rows:
1715119582279.png
When I execute form request return the 3 rows:
1715119620715.png
In a form detail, I checked "Exclude summary row" but the result is the same. How could I to get only the first row? (without modify application of course), I'll have to do a groovy/jruby script?

Thanks.

As workaround I could select first row and press button Item "Detail Avail" and return data from W41202C form. Ok, this works.

But I would like how could to do delete TOTAL rows.

Thanks.

My version is 9.2.6.3 TR 22. I review the code and it add this rows allways.

There is now an option to Exclude Summary Row in the Form Details. It's a newer option and I don't remember if we got it in 9.2.6 or 9.2.7. Before that was available, we had to write groovy script to remove the summary row from the results.

The Exclude Summary Row option was added in 9.2.6.2, and I would say your mileage will vary when you use this option. As I understand it, it is intended to suppress the summary row that is inserted after the grid is loaded. For the P41202, summary lines are being inserted as the grid is being loaded at the branch and grand total level. This does work on the Customer Service Inquiry screen, for example.

Always check to confirm the summary row was excluded when you try it on a new form, and be prepared to use some script to pull those rows out if the Exclude Summary Row option does not remove the summary row.

Finally, I Manipulate Output orchestrator for keep or delete "TOTAL:" and "GRAND TOTAL:" rows by input param configuration.

Thanks.

Hi folks,

I've create a P41202 Item Availabilty form request, in header I filter by business unit, item, lot number and location. And return grid data, for available, on hand, on hard commit, lot status, etc. But the problem is the application add TOTAL and GRAND TOTAL additional rows:
View attachment 20263
When I execute form request return the 3 rows:
View attachment 20264
In a form detail, I checked "Exclude summary row" but the result is the same. How could I to get only the first row? (without modify application of course), I'll have to do a groovy/jruby script?

Thanks.
Hi Alfredo
I was need to do the exact thing and my solution was removed the extra lines with Jruby on manipulate exit, if you want i can pass you the code to do that but you need an extra field in your output to manage the diference like location.

Thanks @BetoJDE ,

Yeah, I finally I did it like this:
Ruby:
availability_grid.reject! do |item|
        if jsonIn['GetTotals'] != "1"
            item['Location'] == 'TOTAL:' || item['Location'] == 'GRAND TOTAL:'
        end
    end

I pass a input parameter to show or no totals, and a condicional by Location with TOTAL's reject.

Thanks!

PD: but it's very laboriouly because I can't debug and test, it's test and error orchestrator execution.

Back
Top Bottom