E9.2 Error on form in a Form Request

jolly

VIP Member
Has anyone seen this error on clicking into a form in a Form Request?

"Either this is an invalid application or you do not have access permission"

In this case, it is form W03013B. There are no issues with other forms in the application. It is not a corrupted Form Request - occurs on new forms too. Occurs regardless of path code too. The form works fine in runtime with no security or other issues.

There's a mention of this in the KG Doc ID 2446404.1 but none of the 3 cases apply here.

Thanks,
JohnO

1719282525811.png

Have CNC check the logs on the AIS server as well as the JAS server that the AIS server is using. The AIS Server does not appear to be able to access and there should be an error captured to tell you why.

Hi @jolly

I have never seen it, have you doing the form request with Record Process or manually??
That's a good idea!

Recording created a Form Request, but when I edit the W03013B form in the Form Request designer I get the same error again.

I've seen this before, but can't remember how it was resolved. I have a strong feeling it was something to do with security. However can't see anything, and indeed even using the JDE account the issue manifests itself.

Has anyone seen this error on clicking into a form in a Form Request?

"Either this is an invalid application or you do not have access permission"

In this case, it is form W03013B. There are no issues with other forms in the application. It is not a corrupted Form Request - occurs on new forms too. Occurs regardless of path code too. The form works fine in runtime with no security or other issues.

There's a mention of this in the KG Doc ID 2446404.1 but none of the 3 cases apply here.

Thanks,
JohnO

View attachment 20351
Hello ! I've seen this, but when I haven't deployed the form yet into the environment. So I can see it into the list of objects, but orchestrator is not able to load it's info since it's not yet deployed.

Back