E9.1 EDI Business processor

Vilkacis

Hello,

I need to create an EDI Business Validation/processor that will validate inbound 850, 830 and 862 transactions prior to loading them in to JDE tables. This business validation would includes: item status checks, item cross-reference validation, ordering within lead time just to name a few. Does something like this already exist in JDE E1? Otherwise, I would appreciate any and all assistance, tips and tricks to create these routines.

The crazy part of this is ask, is that I do not have access to the JDE E1 backend to create any procedures, views, or anything. Does anyone know of a JDE E1 sandbox that I could work in? Or does anyone want to partner with me to develop this functionality? I have started to create specs for this functionality but cannot move forward because I do not have access to the backend.

I have created such routines in prior worlds in Oracle ERP and one-off Proprietary systems.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Kevin

Hello,

I need to create an EDI Business Validation/processor that will validate inbound 850, 830 and 862 transactions prior to loading them in to JDE tables. This business validation would includes: item status checks, item cross-reference validation, ordering within lead time just to name a few. Does something like this already exist in JDE E1? Otherwise, I would appreciate any and all assistance, tips and tricks to create these routines.

The crazy part of this is ask, is that I do not have access to the JDE E1 backend to create any procedures, views, or anything. Does anyone know of a JDE E1 sandbox that I could work in? Or does anyone want to partner with me to develop this functionality? I have started to create specs for this functionality but cannot move forward because I do not have access to the backend.

I have created such routines in prior worlds in Oracle ERP and one-off Proprietary systems.

Thanks in advance for your help!
y
It has been sometime since I worked with JDE but there were already a set of UBE's to process EDI processes - all in System code 47 - look at the R47* UBE's. You just needed to fill the associated F47* tables. These did extensive checking before allowing them into the system - you can add additional checks to them yourself - I would suggest in an System 55 to 59 object. There are also a set of interactive apps to interrogate those F47 tables - starting with P47 surprisingly.

Back