E9.2 BSNF timing out in Logic Extensions

dtujo2022

I have an Orchestration that gets called from a External Application (Windows Service) that receives parsed EDI data in json format. The Orchestration has one object in it, a Logix Extension. All this logic extension does is transforms some data and then performs two inserts into two custom tables. Normally this orchestration take 0.3 seconds to run, but randomly it takes 90.3 seconds or 180.3 seconds to run. I know it is happening before the inserts because the audit fields I have in the tables are consistent with when the Orchestration finished running via Orchestration Monitor Run Details. At first I thought there could be something wrong with the data being passed in, so I singled out a call that took 180.3 seconds to run and manually called the Orchestration using the same json data and it ran in 0.3 seconds with no issues. It seems I can only force the long running Orchestration when I run the window service on many files (50+). It seems after several iterations of running the Orchestration is when it seems I'll see cases where the Orchestration took extremely long to run. What is weird is that it is always either 90.3 seconds or 180.3 seconds. I believe it has to be a business function because that is the only thing that is happening in the LE before the inserts. The business functions that are being called are B0000580 and N0800640, but numerous times. Because I am calling this Orchestration numerous times in a small time frame and each Orchestration is calling those two BSNF numerous times in each call, am I crashing something or causing something to time out?
1713804585666.png

1713804559935.png

It's very difficult know the delay with this info, could you export a AIS log? (and attachment here) It's very strange this BSFN are causing long running. I would bet a lock table in database, windows service or similar. If you could trace a AIS log, could investigate what it's the cause.
Regards.

It's very difficult know the delay with this info, could you export a AIS log? (and attachment here) It's very strange this BSFN are causing long running. I would bet a lock table in database, windows service or similar. If you could trace a AIS log, could investigate what it's the cause.
Regards.
After viewing some of the ais logs we were seeing errors like this:
```
validateHenvByCreationHashKey:Remote Env hEnv: Hash Key Sent:'' did not match with Env Hash Key:'', Cannot Free Env.
```

Which led us to this Oracle Doc ID 3009763.1

This error has to do with subsequent Orchestration calls where a user id is opening a session on the kernel and not being closed, leading to multiple sessions accumulating and causing time outs. This error occurs on tools release EnterpriseOne 9.2.8.1 and the solution is to open a SR to Oracle to receive a POC to install OR wait until the next Tools release comes out. After the installation of the POC, no further errors occur and Orchestrations run as intended.

Again here is the Oracle Doc ID 3009763.1
https://support.oracle.com/epmos/fa...l-state=1bt4o8coaj_4&_afrLoop=205841150462534

Back