auto split sales order line

MIF

A client has a special issue during order entry. When a customer places a 10-truck-load order, the client would like to enter only one line with Quantiy 10 Trucks and the system automatially split it into 10 lines with quantity 1 truck per line. Has anyone run into a case like this? Any suggestion is highly appreciated.

ERP 8.11 SP1 Tools 8.95 N1
Orcle Database

Hi MIF,
Our situation is not exactly like that, we split sales order lines based one what will fit in a box at picking time, not at order entry. For example if cust orders 50 of product1, but only 25 will fit in a box, we split the line, so we can accurately record container ID. I think that is a little more standard but if you think that can be helpful I can give more detail

Marshall,

Could you give me more details? It could work as long as the order can be split along the shipping UOM such as truck or box (in your case). Thanks in advance.

MIF
ERP 8.11 SP1 8.95 N1
Oracle Database

Marshall,

Could you give me more details? It could work as long as the order can be split along the shipping UOM such as truck or box (in your case). Thanks in advance.

MIF
ERP 8.11 SP1 8.95 N1
Oracle Database
HI , Did you resolve this issue . Can you send me piece of Code.

Back