E9.2 Iterate over form request issue

khaleesi

Hi there,

I have created a simple orchestration; it simply calls a form request on P4915 to clear SO Lines.

When I run it for a single shipment (string input) it runs fine. However, end users will need to input multiple shipments separated by comma to run this orch.
To fulfill that, I changed the input string to input array and iterate form request over this array, simple enough, right? But it does not seem to work .

Any inputs what I am doing wrong in this seemingly simple solution.

This is based on oracle doc https://community.oracle.com/mosc/d...ray-object-input-variable-in-jde-orchestrator

Thanks,
Daenerys T.

Release 23.

Attachments

• FormReqIterateOver.png
    FormReqIterateOver.png
    76.6 KB · Views: 17
  • orchInputs1.png
    orchInputs1.png
    81.1 KB · Views: 15
  • orchInputs.png
    orchInputs.png
    63.2 KB · Views: 16
I LOVE YOUR NAME :D

Do you happen to be at conference? A few of us are here in Dallas which might delay some answers.

Is your form request set up to handle 1 record at a time? Can you select "raw input' at the testing portion and post the expected input?

Based on any number of things, the issue may be in the input from the user, the form request itself, or something else. Most of us have been around this block so we are sympathetic!

Hi Dave,
I was there in Dallas last year, this year other teams members are attending. I attended one of your conf and had asked you questions.

anyway
1. Yes, Form request handles only 1 shipment at a time. here is the raw input.

Attachments

• RawInputOrch.png
    RawInputOrch.png
    32.9 KB · Views: 9
Hi @khaleesi ,

It's very strange, I've tested with our TR22 and it's works fine:
1715345081498.png
1715345175303.png

So, I don't know what is your problem, I'll say your form request but if you said w/o array works fine...

Add a object previously form request (f.ex. a rule) and iterate over that, and with a debug check what times it iterates.

Regards.

Attachments

• 1715345132155.png
    1715345132155.png
    58.2 KB · Views: 1
Hi there,

I have created a simple orchestration; it simply calls a form request on P4915 to clear SO Lines.

When I run it for a single shipment (string input) it runs fine. However, end users will need to input multiple shipments separated by comma to run this orch.
To fulfill that, I changed the input string to input array and iterate form request over this array, simple enough, right? But it does not seem to work .

Any inputs what I am doing wrong in this seemingly simple solution.

This is based on oracle doc https://community.oracle.com/mosc/d...ray-object-input-variable-in-jde-orchestrator

Thanks,
Daenerys T.

Release 23.
Can you post screenshot(s) of how the form request is configure?

Thanks

Kevin

Hi, i see the shpn is in the orchestration input and then you use it in the FR, does the shpn# are getting from a previous data request and will call this FR to provide an action? if so, you can have the DR w/ the F4915 name to repeat and then you iterate over this 2nd orchestration to pass each shpn to the orchestration and the FR will not have the iterate, but the orchestration. then you can control the output and values you want to print. Makes sense?

Back